Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Future, So Near Yet So Distant

I don't know what happened. Nowadays, I frequently had a feeling that I'm so stupid & blur. Felt tired most of the time & had to ask people to repeat what they told or asked me. People must have been very fed up with me. So sorry if you are 1 of them.

Recently the problem of future career plans also surfaced. Before that, I already set my mind on pharma or biopharma industry. But recent discussions with people around me stir up my mind. Will I earn enough if I continue to work in as an engineer? A lot of times, I seriously wonder if I have what it takes to be a businessman or entrepreneur. I thought before that maybe I can become a technopreneur, to satisfy my interest in technologies, at the same time be more entrepreneurial. Maybe I can develop some practical & novel technologies which I can market. Sounds too far-fetched for a person like me? Haha, maybe possible after I got my MIT Masters degree. As if I can get in...

Nowadays, my life is flooded with projects and assignments. I've been trying to be more hardworking than last sem. Somehow I'm still very slack. It's so hard to recover to the super-high enthusiasm level in my poly days.

Never mind, I shall continue trying. Never let failures get in the way to success!

No comments: