Sunday, May 31, 2009

FYP Presentation

It's an long overdue post. Anyway, still wish to post it as a memory.

Last time really look forward to ending the FYP poster presentation, as it marks the end of my 4-year studies in NTU. On the day itself, Prof Aman was injured and has to walk on a crutch. I was a bit worried as he may feel uncomfy for standing still for 10-15 mins on a crutch while listening to my probably-naggy presentation. But he cut it short & all my nervousness disappeared quickly. He asked some unexpected-and-non-FYP-related questions and I was stunned for a while. And finally it's over. Then shortly after, Prof Arvind came to our booths. Hmm I told him I didn't even present it properly, as the flow was disrupted. But he said maybe Prof Aman is convinced of my work, so he didn't ask too many questions. But I seriously don't think so. Although I think my FYP is a real mess, but I really appreciate the result. Despite my many complaints, I was touched by what he told me during 1 of the consultation sessions and also after photo-taking sessions. I'll remember his advices.

Ok, it's photo time!

Liming & Lenard + Kit Bun behind

Me & Prof Arvind

Kit Bun, Yahui, me, Prof Arvind, Lenard, Gui Jin & Qiwei

(Haha, it's so symmetrical, even though we just anyhow stand next to each other)

Design Project mates (Haha, all smiles, esp Lenard)

No comments: