Tuesday, October 30, 2007

8 Random Facts About Myself

Link to your tagger and post these rules. List eight (8) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Thanks to JY for tagging me. Hmm, okie I'll try listing out those not commonly known.

1. I like small animals, esp. puppies & kittens. They're so cute!

2. I don't like the smell of new electrical/electronic appliances. They make me dizzy @_@

3. I like plain water & seldom consume soft drinks. Weird right?

4. I seldom eat prawns/crabs, coz "ma fan" to de-shell them. Haha, truly lazy...

5. I can day-dream a lot.

6. I'm a big eater, but never get fat enough to be visible. Maybe my body uses different metabolic pathways.

7. I don't read novels & magazines, except Natural Geographic (sometimes only thou).

8. I love to travel, but not much chances to do that.

Haha paiseh, not enough people in my list. Lenard, u kena tagged liao...

No comments: