Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Summer Vacation

Yeah! Exams finally ended nicely today. This sem have been akin to riding a roller coaster, with frequent emo swings. Haiz, dun wanna mention about it, it's sad story. Just quietly wait for the results.

Nah, with a 2-month holiday, what should I do? Maybe I should ask, what I can do instead. Almost broke, I should seriously try to get a vacation job. Admin job? Waiter? Distribute flyers? Dunno. I should do sth meaningful, to earn extra $$$ & kill time at the same time. Dun wanna grow moulds at home & wasted this holiday.

Meanwhile, there are still some important things to be settled. Hope can get them done quickly & smoothly. Now I have all the time in the world to catch up on my sleep & continue my Bleach craze. Haiz, duo luo dao...

P.S. Walau, what a hot weather! Global warming is real. I wanna move to the poles!

No comments: