Friday, May 23, 2008

A Kiddy's Affair - Part 1

Phew, finally I got a temp job, thanks to AL :)

In the Toys Universe toy fair at Takashimaya S.C., my job is to set up the show area for the "Meet & Greet Session" with cartoon/animated movie characters (e.g. Kungfu Panda & Iron Man), usher the kids & parents to the show area & crowd control. It's an entirely new experience for me. Well, now with 3 shows a day, I effectively work only 3 hrs/day, but getting 7 hrs salary. Haha! But with a peak of 5 shows a day & the Great Singapore Sale getting hotter, it's gonna be very busy in the coming week.

Hmm, the job has been quite ok. Just that need to stand for very long. Got to know a lot of new friends & learnt new things, well, the hard work is well worth it. Carrying some rather heavy stuff everyday for 2 weeks gonna help me build up my muscles! Haha..

Then still got FYP to decide on. With a few finalists shortlisted, it's gonna be a stiff competition. Haiz..

By the way, if u happen to go Taka any day from today to 8 Jun (except 26 May), I'll be at Taka level B2 at 1 pm, 4 pm & 7 pm. 请多多支持 wor, haha!

No comments: