Friday, October 10, 2008

Opening Mind, Accepting Changes

I always think that I'm somewhat lucky, in a sense that people come to my aid when I really need it.

After much valuable advice from a friend, I managed to view long-standing problems with a new light. Now I know what I have to do.I'm really grateful and look forward to a better tomorrow.

Hmm, recently many good friends surrounding me are changing. Maybe it's because of the pressure of the final year. It's so fast paced & overloaded to the extent that all of us have been constantly burying ourselves in labs & computers. Well, it's good to a certain extent, but still, people need to 慢一点 to see what's happening in their surroundings, especially take more notice of your precious friends & don't ignore them :)

The only thing which is constant in this world is the change itself

No comments: