Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Work-Life Balance. Possible?

I've been wondering this issue for many years. I have come to a summary today.

In poly days, I focused solely on studies, hence no life.
In university days, I focused more on life, hence compromising my studies & work.

My brother told me the way I do things are extreme. I reflected on it & realised it's true. Maybe it's the environment and the things I have gone through which made me adopt this style of doing things.

Now, I really wish I can relax and try to experience what life is all about. But for 1 particular aspect, I have sinked too deep into it, making myself so miserable. I wish I could just ignore and forget about it. But it's simply too difficult.

Again, I clinged onto something too much. Why am I so stubborn? I really don't understand myself :(

No comments: