Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year 2009

Here I am! Blogging shortly after the arrival of Year 2009, while having my supper (fried instant noodles with sliced carrots), viz. my newest creation. Simply love its aroma & taste!

Stayed at home almost the entire day. Did a bit of FYP & went to Jurong Point to have dinner. I saw huge crowded mass of people, busy celebrating the New Year.

Below is my little summary of the past year and wishes for the New Year.

Year 2008

What I lost most:

1) My studies (lost enthusiasm, planning & thinking abilities)
2) Trust of others
3) Good relations with others

What I gained most:

1) A true friend, who has helped overcome many of my long-existing obstacles in life
2) A FYP which I like a lot
3) A caring & nurturing FYP supervisor, who greatly inspires me with his philosophy & rigour

What I have achieved:

None, except made people dislike & hate me more

What I planned to do, but didn’t do:

1) Daily exercise
2) Eat healthily
3) Get enough sleep

What I regretted the most:

Deeply disappointed Prof Arvind with my blurness, extremely-slow progress & unsystematic way of doing FYP

Year 2009

What I wish most :

Good health for my family & relatives, friends & myself

What I want to achieve:

1) Do FYP properly
2) Find a good job
3) Bring my parents here (hopefully)
4) Set a new direction in life
5) Live healthily

What I want to gain most:

Trust of people around me

What I want to lose most:

1) Frequent fatigue
2) Stupidity
3) Blurness
4) Indecisiveness

That’s about it.

No comments: