Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Kiddy's Affair - Season Finale



From left to right : Yu Mon, Sandy, Kungfu Panda, Wei Jie & me

I finally scanned & got the photos taken at the Taka. (It's a pity that we forgot to pose our newly-learnt kungfu stunts, haha!). S & WJ are from NUS, studying Mech Eng & Life Sci, respectively. YM is from NTU, a Masters student in Biomed Eng! Both girls are from Myanmar (they're Myanmar Chinese) & WJ is from Malaysia (KL). There were a few times my sup teased us that we can form 2 couples. There's once he even suggested us to take leave together so we can go dating. Walao -__-|||

Well, the girls cannot go out of Taka in their uniforms (unless they changed to normal wear), so stayed inside Taka during the breaks. Weird policy... Then for me & WJ, we chatted while walking & windows-shopping nearly the entire walkable Orchard area & its shopping centres during the long 2-hour breaks. Yah I know it's 无聊 & 脚痠, but what to do? Hmm, better than sitting down & stoning for 2 hours.


The Iron Man

This is the cotton-like iron man that I mentioned, haha. But the costume was specially flew in from US & cost > $10K! Don't play play...


The Winx Club Girls (L-R: Flora, Stella & Bloom)

Well, I decided not to post my photo with them, as it's a bit blurred. Believe me, they looked much prettier after removing their make-ups, haha...

To summarize, it was fun working with them, my sup (haha, he's humorous) & other 幕后工作人员. Learnt that teamwork & communication is important in this kinda event. Although I've known them for just 3 weeks, we can hit it off quite well, haha. Hope can go back there for vacation work next time :)

Ooh by the way, JY! WJ is only 20 years old wor. Although not exactly 19, but he's a nice guy. Can consider lor, wahahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just get that girl!!!

=p

CS

Anonymous said...

Haha, which one you mean?

Sounds like I'm so desperate like that, haiyoh!

H