Thursday, June 26, 2008

Laugh Out Loud #1

Yoz everyone! From today onwards, I'll try to share some jokes, to brighten up the day. I may modify it a bit to make it a little lamer, haha. At the end of each post, there may be a question for you to try & guess the answer.

Haha, enjoy!

^-^ 1
1st thief: Ooh! The police are here liao. Quick lar! Jump out of the window!
2nd thief: But then this is the 13th floor le.
1st thief: Haiyoh, hurry lar! No time for superstitions liao.
2nd thief : Okie... T_T God bless me!

^-^ 2
Girl: Do you love me?
Boy: Yes, dear.
Girl: Would you die for me?
Boy: No, mine is undying love.
Girl: -_-

^-^ 3
Manager: Sorry, but I can't give you a job. I don't need much help.
Job Applicant: That's okay. In fact, I'm just the right person in this case. You see, I won't be of much help anyway!


[ Special Section ~ Extra Laugh ]

Wife: Honey ah, what are you looking for in that paper?
Husband : Ooh, nothing la.
Wife : Har, nothing?? But you've been reading our marriage cert for 1 hour liao le.

^-^ What is the husband looking for in the marriage cert?


:: Brighten up your day with a laugh ::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, the answer for special section is :

The husband is looking for the expiry date of the marriage cert. Haha, it's not funny. Leng chang :(