Wednesday, July 30, 2008

End-of-Holiday Meet-Up

We had a gathering at Marina Square before final year starts. For KTV, I was glad that I tried a different style of singing, e.g. Yoga's 病态 (of strong Broadway flavour) and also 破天慌 tried to rap (as Tank) in Jade's 我就是这样. Haha, I got a round of applause for totally messing up the rap! The only 扫兴 thing, that damned Marina Square K-box cut short our concert by 2 hours!

Haha, a lot of new juicy gossips sprung out at the Marina Food Loft. Well, me & RJ had the honour of being interviewed by Shu on partner's requirements, to help her enlarge her dating-agency database (*Highly suspicious that only a handful of people actually exist in the database*). I can't help laughing when I recalled how funny & weird the conversation was, lol!

Then we continued our adventure at Suntec, having dinner with free-flow of ice creams, haha! Of course, more gossips & news follow up.

Ok, 话不多说,请看照片!

Xiao Jing Teng & Jolin wannabes

Super happy faces!

Haha, I like this picture the most.

I looked a bit 跩 here! (*Shu is invisible*)

The Famous Couple

A very rare picture wor!

Jolin-wannabe said :
我今天好开心哦。多谢大家的捧场。哈哈!

Shu said "你看, 我多么神奇阿!" and
Zhirui said "我也不差. 我的笑容依然这么灿烂. 哈哈!"

Delightful faces at the end of the day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HERMAN!!!!!

Those round round face pictures of me has been purposedly sensored off in my blog lo! Why you post them!?!?!?! Argh~~~~~

oh... btw... you din screw up the rap lo, me was 刮目相看.

JY

Anonymous said...

Alamak, u should have told me earlier mah. What's seen cannot be assumed not seen leh, haha! Anyway, it can be used to compare ur before & after jian fei ji hua.

I've practised that rap for 1 hour le. I thought could do ok when "go live", but haiz, I can't help laughing, so the rap was ruined. Thanks for the 刮目相看, lol!

H