Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Laugh Out Loud #3

Haha, enjoy!

^-^ 1

Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Husband: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful am I for you?
Husband: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?"

^-^ 2

Teacher: Chong, you missed school last Friday.
Chong: You're wrong, Sir.
Teacher: Wrong, how is that?
Chong: I was absent, yes but I certainly didn't miss it!

^-^ 3

A boy came home from school with his exam results.

Father: What did u get?
Boy: My marks are under water.
Father: What do you mean 'under water'?
Boy: They are all below 'C' level
Father: -_-||| ... 老婆, 家法伺候!
Boy: Mummy, save me!
Mother: Oops!... You Did It Again (*Well, the mum has been idolising Ms Spears lately*)
Father: I'm definitely gonna spank you today until your results are above sea level next year!
Mother: 早知今日,有何必当初. Haiz... (*Returning to her room to watch Ms Spears' MVs*)
Boy: Ouch! ... Mummy, help!... Ouch!
Mother: Yeah! Baby baby one more time! (*Deeply engrossed in the music*)
Boy: Ouch!

^-^ 4

Patient: How much to have this tooth pulled?
Dentist: $90.00.
Patient: $90.00 for just a few minutes of work, huh?
Dentist: I can extract it very slowly if you like.
Patient: -_-|||

No comments: